Search found 4 matches
- 25 Jul 2006, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians in Staffordshire UK
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9491
Re: Italians in Staffordshire UK
Just wondering if William Delliccot was possibly William Delicata and came to the UK from Italy would there be immigration records in the UK that I could look at that might confirm this?
- 23 Jul 2006, 23:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians in Staffordshire UK
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9491
Re: Italians in Staffordshire UK
Hi Joy, Thanks for the reply. No, I live in Wales but all my mums side of the family are from that area. Searching the 1871 census onwards I jave been able to find Italians in the area but as of yet not been able to tie them to my own family althnough I am sure that there is some Itslisn blood due ...
- 22 Jul 2006, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians in Staffordshire UK
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9491
Italians in Staffordshire UK
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any Italian community in the Hanely area of Staffordshire in the 19th century.
Also does anyone knwo of any Italian variations of the name Dellicott/Dellicutt.
Thanks
I was wondering if anyone knew of any Italian community in the Hanely area of Staffordshire in the 19th century.
Also does anyone knwo of any Italian variations of the name Dellicott/Dellicutt.
Thanks
- 22 Jul 2006, 21:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DNA Testing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3283
DNA Testing
Hello,
I was just wondeirng if anyone has ever taken a ethnicity test to determine their DNA. I have seen them adverstised on www.genebase.com and wondered if they are reliable.
Thanks for your help.
I was just wondeirng if anyone has ever taken a ethnicity test to determine their DNA. I have seen them adverstised on www.genebase.com and wondered if they are reliable.
Thanks for your help.