Debbie,
Sorry to bother you. I am new with this site. I just wanted to update with new information that I got. I did not know that I was not suppose to do that.
I never say my grandmother passed away. My grandmother is alive. The one that is dead is my grandmother's grandfather (Giuseppe).
Also I ...
Search found 6 matches
- 06 Aug 2006, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: More about Giuseppe Maffeo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5281
- 06 Aug 2006, 02:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: More about Giuseppe Maffeo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5281
More about Giuseppe Maffeo
Here is an update that I got from the past forum. We are looking for more information related to Giuseppe Maffeo and our relatives in Italy. He was born in Torino in 1866. He died in 1932 in Ecuador. We think he has family in Torino (quartiere Madonna di Campagna). My grandmother would like to keep ...
- 04 Aug 2006, 08:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Maffeo from Torino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4454
Re: Maffeo from Torino
Debbie,
His name was Giuseppe (Josephe) Maffeo. They think he was born in 1866 in Torino, Italy. He moved to SouthAmerica around 1888. We are looking for his birth certificate.
Thanks for your help.
His name was Giuseppe (Josephe) Maffeo. They think he was born in 1866 in Torino, Italy. He moved to SouthAmerica around 1888. We are looking for his birth certificate.
Thanks for your help.
- 04 Aug 2006, 05:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for information
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5050
Maffeo Family
His name was Josephe Maffeo. My grandmother thinks he was born in 1866 in Torino.
Thanks Trish for your info
Thanks Trish for your info
- 04 Aug 2006, 04:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Maffeo from Torino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4454
Maffeo from Torino
Hello,
My grandmother's grandfather was from Torino, Italy. We are trying to find his birth Certificate. Do you know where I will be able to find that? Thanks.
My grandmother's grandfather was from Torino, Italy. We are trying to find his birth Certificate. Do you know where I will be able to find that? Thanks.
- 04 Aug 2006, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for information
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5050
looking for information
Hello,
My grandmother's grandfather was from Torino, Italy. His last name was Maffeo. Do you know if there is a place where I can find his birth certificate? We would like to know if there are other family members in Torino. He moved from Italy to South America back in 1888. Please if you can help ...
My grandmother's grandfather was from Torino, Italy. His last name was Maffeo. Do you know if there is a place where I can find his birth certificate? We would like to know if there are other family members in Torino. He moved from Italy to South America back in 1888. Please if you can help ...