Search found 4 matches

by CELESTINA
07 Mar 2009, 03:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Rafaele Tevola
Replies: 3
Views: 3531

Re: Info on Rafaele Tevola

Thanks Peter for the reply. I tried it out but couldn't find anything, it may be too far back.
by CELESTINA
07 Mar 2009, 01:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Rafaele Tevola
Replies: 3
Views: 3531

Info on Rafaele Tevola

I was wondering if anyone has info on Rafaele Tevola, he was born in the late 1800's-early 1900's in Naples , in the town of Castellammare Di Stabia. His mother was some sort of royalty such as a princess or countess. He was put up for adoption because he was born out of wedlock, but kept his ...
by CELESTINA
29 Aug 2006, 19:20
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: SARRO
Replies: 2
Views: 6189

SARRO

hi,

can you please tell me anything about any SARRO in casellammare di stabia Napoli Italy? that is my husbands last name our familes are both from that town , and we are trying to locate his family. thank you!
by CELESTINA
29 Aug 2006, 18:55
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: AFASANO
Replies: 2
Views: 5276

Re: AFASANO

HI,

I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS SITE BY DOING A SEARCH OF MY LAST NAME, I NOTICED A PREVIOUS SEARCH OF CATELLO AFASANO, I DONT KNOW OF HIM BUT MY FAMILY CAME TO NY FROM CASTELLA MARE DI STABIA NAPOLI ITALY, MY FATHERS NAME WAS UGO AFASANO BORN TO CELESTE AND LEONE AFASANO IN 1929, HE ALSO HAD TWO ...