Hi De - thanks for the reply - I would love to contact you. If you will email me at cscoma@juno.com - I will call you.
TexItalian
Search found 4 matches
- 25 Sep 2006, 23:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Request for information
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7265
- 11 Sep 2006, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Request for information
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7265
Re: Request for information
Dear jcsm, thank you for the information. Do you know if there is a LDS Church-Family History Center in Texas? I will contact the records offices in Alia and Corleone via email and telephone this week to see if I can send them information I currently have and what I will be looking for in a few ...
- 11 Sep 2006, 09:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Request for information
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7265
Re: Request for information
I would like to know where to go in Alia to research the records and to get copies. I would also like to have a contact in Alia that can assist me with the research while in Alia. I will also be going to Corleone where I have family to continue my research on the Scoma, Rauso, Liggio, Salerno and ...
- 11 Sep 2006, 05:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Request for information
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7265
Request for information
I am going to Alia in November of 2006 to research family information. My grandfather was Carlo Vincenzo Digiglio born 26/6/1886 in Alia. He married Rosalia Basilissa Marchiafava born 14/4/1890 in Alia. They were married 3/3/1905. Rosalia was the daughter of Rosolino Mardhiafava who was born 20/8 ...