Search found 2 matches

by jcbassani
12 Sep 2006, 13:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Bassani
Replies: 2
Views: 3631

Re: Bassani

oh Great! I'll try to find any Bassani between 1806-1815 & 1872-1889. That's a great help!!!
I've sent a letter to the Comuna of Vicenza asking for the birth certificate of Antonio Bassani. I hope they will answer positively as soon as possible.
Thank you for the help! I'll come back soon and tell ...
by jcbassani
11 Sep 2006, 19:51
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Bassani
Replies: 2
Views: 3631

Bassani

I've known about many Bassani living on USA. I've been looking for documents about the emmigration of my family.
I've found in Brazil (where I am from) as many 'Bassani" as in USA. I've got a lot of documents and I'm trying to link all of them. But I've stopped on my great grandfather. I couldn't ...