I found that going directly to the town hall is the way to go.
Come prepared with whatever info you have...names of your ancestors and their dates of birth, death or marriage in the town.
I am sure the response could be different depending on where you are, but I hit the genealogy lottery(after lots ...
Search found 3 matches
- 17 Feb 2016, 13:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Travelling to Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11348
- 17 Feb 2016, 13:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Benedetto in Perillis, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3255
Re: San Benedetto in Perillis, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
Wow been a long time since my first post 10 years ago!
Since then I have created the San Benedetto in Perillis family tree for the town.(with much help from MANY people)
It can be found at www.ed4all.tribalpages.com
We have over 7700 people int it from 1600 to today.
Please contact me if you have ...
Since then I have created the San Benedetto in Perillis family tree for the town.(with much help from MANY people)
It can be found at www.ed4all.tribalpages.com
We have over 7700 people int it from 1600 to today.
Please contact me if you have ...
- 18 Sep 2006, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Benedetto in Perillis, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3255
San Benedetto in Perillis, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
This is where my husbands grandparents wre born. We have been researching for a while and have gotten quite a bit of relevanat information
mostly with the help of other researchers. We are headed there in late October to try to obtain more info (we'll use any excuse for a vacation to Europe ...
mostly with the help of other researchers. We are headed there in late October to try to obtain more info (we'll use any excuse for a vacation to Europe ...