Search found 2 matches

by citri
06 Jan 2016, 17:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guiseppe Lapolla from Eredita Salerno
Replies: 9
Views: 3309

Re: Guiseppe Lapolla from Eredita Salerno

If you are still searching for your ancestors from Eredita, you might be interested to know that the civil records from 1866-1929 for Ogliastro Cilento, of which Eredita is a frazione, are online at FamilySearch.org. The following URL will take you to the first page and you can search from there ...
by citri
04 Apr 2007, 18:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Itri, Volpe, Lippi, from Stella Cilento, SA
Replies: 0
Views: 2794

Itri, Volpe, Lippi, from Stella Cilento, SA

I am currently doing research on my father's Italian family from Stella Cilento, (Salerno). The surnames I am researching are Itri, Volpe, Lippi, DeMarco, and Lombardo. I would love to get in contact with anyone with a Stella Cilento connection. I have visited there and would be happy to share what ...