Hello all,
back in September 2007 I first posted for help with locating my Bernardo family. I have had no luck so am reposting.
Only clues I have are from UK census:
1861 census: Alfred Bremando,17,unmarried servant from Preuben,Prussia Enerwisk/Enerwick living in Westminster,London.
1871 census ...
Search found 7 matches
- 05 Apr 2008, 13:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BERNARDO family help needed
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2881
- 27 Feb 2007, 11:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BERNARDO family location help needed please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4642
BERNARDO family location help needed please
Hello all,
back in September I first posted for help with locating my Bernardo family.
Only clues I have are from UK census:
1861 census: Alfred Bremando,17,unmarried servant from Preuben,Prussia Enerwisk/Enerwick living in Westminster,London.
1871 census: Alfred Ranardo,Head,born 1841,Rovinia,Heaby ...
back in September I first posted for help with locating my Bernardo family.
Only clues I have are from UK census:
1861 census: Alfred Bremando,17,unmarried servant from Preuben,Prussia Enerwisk/Enerwick living in Westminster,London.
1871 census: Alfred Ranardo,Head,born 1841,Rovinia,Heaby ...
- 04 Oct 2006, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What or where is Rodeni, Vjencani, and Umrli please?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4538
Re: What or where is Rodeni, Vjencani, and Umrli please?
Thanks Marco you're a star now I can post my letters to LDS today rather than wait for a reply from them first.
Jenny
Jenny
- 04 Oct 2006, 14:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What or where is Rodeni, Vjencani, and Umrli please?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4538
What or where is Rodeni, Vjencani, and Umrli please?
Hello,
Following on from my earlier post re Rovigno. I've searched the LDS site for church records and the Rovigno page comes up with these references....
Rodeni about 12 films from 1560-1890
Vjencani about 9 films 1564-1907
and Umrli about 8 films 1553-1913
Which one do I order for Rovigno ...
Following on from my earlier post re Rovigno. I've searched the LDS site for church records and the Rovigno page comes up with these references....
Rodeni about 12 films from 1560-1890
Vjencani about 9 films 1564-1907
and Umrli about 8 films 1553-1913
Which one do I order for Rovigno ...
- 29 Sep 2006, 15:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor please
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9987
Re: Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor pleas
Hello & Thanks everyone for the helpful imput.
Will certainly check out maps and LDS and hopefully be ordering the film for Rovigno from the LDS.
Fingers crossed the translations will help me but if not I know that I can come back to you all for some further help.
Wish me luck I have absolutely no ...
Will certainly check out maps and LDS and hopefully be ordering the film for Rovigno from the LDS.
Fingers crossed the translations will help me but if not I know that I can come back to you all for some further help.
Wish me luck I have absolutely no ...
- 28 Sep 2006, 22:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor please
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9987
Re: Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor pleas
Hello & thankyou to both Nuccia & Suanj for your answers,
Yes Nuccia that is the same one.
Suanj if it is Rovigno how would I go about contacting the town for confirmation. Alfred was born around 1840 but his age does vary census to census, I also know that he was not literate as he signed his ...
Yes Nuccia that is the same one.
Suanj if it is Rovigno how would I go about contacting the town for confirmation. Alfred was born around 1840 but his age does vary census to census, I also know that he was not literate as he signed his ...
- 28 Sep 2006, 16:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor please
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9987
Newbie: location help needed for Italian ancestor please
:)
Hello I'm new to this list ,but am hoping for some help locating where in Italy my GG Grandfather Alfred Bernardo/Bernardi came from. Have been trying to crack this for many years.
From census (conflicting) information I have:
1861: Alfred Bremando ,servant,unm,M,17 yrs,born Preuben(Prussia ...
Hello I'm new to this list ,but am hoping for some help locating where in Italy my GG Grandfather Alfred Bernardo/Bernardi came from. Have been trying to crack this for many years.
From census (conflicting) information I have:
1861: Alfred Bremando ,servant,unm,M,17 yrs,born Preuben(Prussia ...