Thanks JCSM...
These will certainly help me start the Pagani search...
Jim
Here is the website for Pagani. You can email or write to the cily hall (Ufficio dello Stato Civile) to request birth, marriage, & birth acts.
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/065/088/index.html
All requests should be in ...
Search found 7 matches
- 17 Nov 2006, 03:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buccino and Pagani
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7017
- 17 Nov 2006, 03:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buccino and Pagani
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7017
Re: Buccino and Pagani
Thanks Esperanza...
Jim
Jim
Esperanza wrote:Please see here for other info
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =5562.html
- 17 Nov 2006, 03:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buccino and Pagani
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7017
Re: Buccino and Pagani
VaDeb...
This is the same family... Thanks for the Death Certificate idea... I really wasn't connecting the USA and Italy in this case. Thanks...
Jim
Would this be the family in 1930?
Name: Vincenzo Buccino
Home in 1930: New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut
Age: 60
Estimated birth year: abt ...
This is the same family... Thanks for the Death Certificate idea... I really wasn't connecting the USA and Italy in this case. Thanks...
Jim
Would this be the family in 1930?
Name: Vincenzo Buccino
Home in 1930: New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut
Age: 60
Estimated birth year: abt ...
- 16 Nov 2006, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buccino and Pagani
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7017
Buccino and Pagani
Greetings...
Hopefully someone can point me in a direction as I continue to search for our BUCCINO family.
We have been able to find a 1904 Passenger Manifest for grandfather Vincenzo BUCCINO on his return trip from Naples to New York. Per the SS Neckar Manifest, his Last Residence in Italy was ...
Hopefully someone can point me in a direction as I continue to search for our BUCCINO family.
We have been able to find a 1904 Passenger Manifest for grandfather Vincenzo BUCCINO on his return trip from Naples to New York. Per the SS Neckar Manifest, his Last Residence in Italy was ...
- 31 Oct 2006, 15:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help... Looking For BUCCINO et al Family
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14423
Re: Help... Looking For BUCCINO et al Family
Hello Jim,
Look forward to hearing a follow-up once you've had a chance to review the info... and the people...
Keep us updated!
Speranza
And I’ll try this again… in Word… so that I won’t lose my document again…
Anyway thanks again to all for the information regarding our search for ...
Look forward to hearing a follow-up once you've had a chance to review the info... and the people...
Keep us updated!
Speranza
And I’ll try this again… in Word… so that I won’t lose my document again…
Anyway thanks again to all for the information regarding our search for ...
- 26 Oct 2006, 12:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help... Looking For BUCCINO et al Family
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14423
Re: Help... Looking For BUCCINO et al Family
At this point I am overwhelmed by the amount of responses and the assistance that all have provided... I've been away for a bit, and just this morning I logged in to this forum... Amazing!!! Thank-you!!!
To all... Thanks... Jim
Jim Smith
Tampa, Florida
jsmith58@tampabay.rr.com
To all... Thanks... Jim
Jim Smith
Tampa, Florida
jsmith58@tampabay.rr.com
- 19 Oct 2006, 03:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help... Looking For BUCCINO et al Family
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14423
Help... Looking For BUCCINO et al Family
We're looking for information of Giovanni BUCCINO, b.c. 1835, Italy, and his son, Vincenzo BUCCINO, b.c. 1870, Italy. Dependent upon what is referenced, of what we've found, the two men arrived at Castle Gardens some time between 1886 and 1891. The Castle Gardens database references a Giovanni ...