Ok, I will try to find the immigration paper, but any idea why emigrate to Colombia instead USA or Argentina, I mean Colombia should not be so interesting destiny in comparison with others countries.
Anyway I believe a few people must have as destiny Colombia, I dont know if I am wrong.
Wldspirit ...
Search found 3 matches
- 08 Oct 2006, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Russo brothers emigrate to Colombia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8928
- 08 Oct 2006, 05:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Russo brothers emigrate to Colombia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8928
Re: Russo brothers emigrate to Colombia
Marco, thank you for your info.
Do you know from were are the Russo surname?, maybe with this I can search civil records by internet.
jmarusso
Do you know from were are the Russo surname?, maybe with this I can search civil records by internet.
jmarusso
- 07 Oct 2006, 22:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Russo brothers emigrate to Colombia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8928
Russo brothers emigrate to Colombia
Hi, Im looking for the genealogy of my family. My name is Jose Miguel Aragon Russo from Colombia.
I know my Great Grandfather was Miguel Russo, He migrate to Colombia with two brothers Vicente and other (I dont know his name) between 1917 and 1921. Miguel Russo was born approximately between 1889 ...
I know my Great Grandfather was Miguel Russo, He migrate to Colombia with two brothers Vicente and other (I dont know his name) between 1917 and 1921. Miguel Russo was born approximately between 1889 ...