I am going to get my dual citizenship. Here is how I qualify
Great Grandfather Born in Italy came to US never naturalized. Grandfather born here
Father born here
From what I gather I need:
Great Grandfathers Birth Certficate from italy
Great Grandfathers marriage License from USA translated to ...
Search found 15 matches
- 09 May 2007, 00:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: What documents required?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4369
- 08 May 2007, 17:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
I sent this email did I translate it right?
Sto provando ad ottenere un certificato di nascita per il mio nonno grande. Augustion Tobia è stato sopportato il 4 novembre 1892 Comune Di Montefiascone, Italia. Raccomandi prego se è sull'annotazione e che cosa devo fare per ottenere una copia ...
Sto provando ad ottenere un certificato di nascita per il mio nonno grande. Augustion Tobia è stato sopportato il 4 novembre 1892 Comune Di Montefiascone, Italia. Raccomandi prego se è sull'annotazione e che cosa devo fare per ottenere una copia ...
- 08 May 2007, 17:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
Ricardo here is the thread
- 08 May 2007, 17:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: dual citizenship
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2413
dual citizenship
I have been reading it is taking a year or longer to process applications for citizenship here in the USA. Is it quicker to go to Italy and have it done there? What I read says all the paperwork goes to italy and is then sent back to the USA when they are done doing it there. Is this information ...
- 16 Apr 2007, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
does anyone know where I culd find anything on my family crest
- 28 Oct 2006, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TOBIA, COMPOBASSO and PESCARA REGION
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8639
Re: TOBIA, COMPOBASSO and PESCARA REGION
west virginia is where my great grandfather Augustion moved to after entering from ellis island in 1910 his siblings grew up there as well but most moved to massachusets and florida
- 28 Oct 2006, 14:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TOBIA, COMPOBASSO and PESCARA REGION
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8639
Re: TOBIA, COMPOBASSO and PESCARA REGION
is TOBIA a commom name in italy? There arent a lot of tobias in the USA so I wouldnt think it would be that common of a name in italy
- 28 Oct 2006, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
Riccardo
once I get the Naturalization record how long does it take to get the birth certificate and citizenship?
once I get the Naturalization record how long does it take to get the birth certificate and citizenship?
- 28 Oct 2006, 00:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
does anyone know where I culd find anything on my family crest. My grandparents both said we had a family crest and they had seen it when they went to italy to visit family they had never met before in the 60's
- 28 Oct 2006, 00:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
thanks ricardo once I get it I will have you help with the birth certificate etc to apply for dual citizenship
- 27 Oct 2006, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
glad to see the site is back up it was down for several days. Anyone know where I can check to see if my great grandfather was ever naturalized?
- 14 Oct 2006, 07:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
Yes that is my grandfather He died last year on my dads birthday. Where do you guys find all of this stuff?
- 14 Oct 2006, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
Is this Calatafimi, province of Trapani near Comune Di Montefiascone or was this the port everyone left from? Thank you for your quick replys
- 14 Oct 2006, 00:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
Re: surname TOBIA
I know he married Virginia Alice Burns in West Virginia where he lived until he died in 1961 after coming to the US. I believe they married in 1921. She only lived until I was about 5 and there son louis tobia my grandfather is already dead and my dad dosent know anything
- 13 Oct 2006, 23:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname TOBIA
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19536
surname TOBIA
my great grandfather came over on the boat around 1900 Augustino Tobia. cant find anything on him anywhere other than him getting married in the us any helpwould be appreciated all I have is this
Gender: M Birth/Christening: 4 Nov 1892 Comune Di Montefiascone, Italy
Gender: M Birth/Christening: 4 Nov 1892 Comune Di Montefiascone, Italy