Search found 3 matches
- 17 Oct 2006, 20:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Access to immigration records
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7040
Re: Access to immigration records
I've tried it, I got the same 2 results, and I doubt its either of them.
- 14 Oct 2006, 20:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Access to immigration records
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7040
Re: Access to immigration records
Thanks, I doubt its the seconds one though because he didn't have any brothers or sisters that travelled with him on the ship, or his mother... I don't even know where to start looking for more specific information, but what i know for sure is that he was 14 when he arrived in the United States, and ...
- 14 Oct 2006, 04:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Access to immigration records
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7040
Access to immigration records
Hi, with someone with access to immigration records please look up the year that Giovanni Russo immigrated to the US?
Information
born: 1887
possibly landed in new york :1901
age of arrival: 14
coming from: italy
Information
born: 1887
possibly landed in new york :1901
age of arrival: 14
coming from: italy