Thanks a lot for your answer !
I have only the file of abandonment of my back-back-grand-father on whom figure the name of his mother. It is only indicated that she was born in Turin and that her parents lived Turin.
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Oct 2006, 15:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificat in turin from Paris ?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9183
- 14 Oct 2006, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificat in turin from Paris ?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9183
Birth certificat in turin from Paris ?
Within the framework of my genealogical research, I will wish to obtain the copy of the birth certificate of the following person:
Rosa Amaglio born the 03/04/1858 in Turin
Could you explain to me the procedure to follow ?
Thanks a lot.
I need your help !
Vanessa :?:
Could you please ...
Rosa Amaglio born the 03/04/1858 in Turin
Could you explain to me the procedure to follow ?
Thanks a lot.
I need your help !
Vanessa :?:
Could you please ...