Thank you for your quick response. I have looked on this website and unfortunately I am none the wiser..can anyone else find any information about this?
thank you
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Oct 2006, 06:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I entitled to Italian Citizenship?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5249
- 26 Oct 2006, 04:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I entitled to Italian Citizenship?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5249
Am I entitled to Italian Citizenship?
* I am a full Australian citizen
* My father was born in Italy and came to Australia when he was 2yrs old and gave up his Italian citizenship..he has since passed away.
* My mother is Australian
* My Nonno and Nonna were both born in Italy and moved to Australia in the early 1940's.
* My Nonno ...
* My father was born in Italy and came to Australia when he was 2yrs old and gave up his Italian citizenship..he has since passed away.
* My mother is Australian
* My Nonno and Nonna were both born in Italy and moved to Australia in the early 1940's.
* My Nonno ...