I'm not sure where all he lived. At some point he lived in Rochester, NY.
I have not checked draft records. Are those online?
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Oct 2006, 00:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: US citizenship in exchange for WWI military service
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21517
- 29 Oct 2006, 21:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: US citizenship in exchange for WWI military service
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21517
US citizenship in exchange for WWI military service
New to this forum and to genealogy research. I'm hoping someone here can tell me where to find more information.
My great-grandfather Giuseppe Carlino (1890-1987) was born in Calabria, I think in a town called Africo or Africo Nuovo. He came to the US or Canada sometime around 1910, but went back ...
My great-grandfather Giuseppe Carlino (1890-1987) was born in Calabria, I think in a town called Africo or Africo Nuovo. He came to the US or Canada sometime around 1910, but went back ...