Nuccia, thank you so much for your help and encouragement! I am very excited about my search, my only downfall is not knowing how to speak or read Italian. I will join that group!! Thanks for the address!
jcsm400 - thanks for those links, I'm going to call city hall tomorrow and see if I can get a ...
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Oct 2006, 05:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ?? Barone, Vercillo, Anselmo family ??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 15835
- 30 Oct 2006, 02:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ?? Barone, Vercillo, Anselmo family ??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 15835
?? Barone, Vercillo, Anselmo family ??
Hello I am new to this forum. I stumbled upon it while trying to reasearch my family history and am hoping to find some help.
Its a long story but here is who I'm looking for and trying to learn more about.
I'm trying to find out where my Grandpa's real father is. His mother, Maria Barone was ...
Its a long story but here is who I'm looking for and trying to learn more about.
I'm trying to find out where my Grandpa's real father is. His mother, Maria Barone was ...