Hello Everybody,
I have been getting all the documents together to apply for dual citizenship. Today, I received my great-grandparents birth certificates and marriage certificate from Palo Del Colle. I have two problems, on my great-grandfathers marriage certificate there is an error, for the date ...
Search found 5 matches
- 12 Dec 2006, 03:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: error on documents and dual citizenship
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2074
- 21 Nov 2006, 01:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Palo Del Colle Address
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12418
Re: Palo Del Colle Address
Thank you. The information was very helpful . . .
- 31 Oct 2006, 20:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Palo Del Colle Address
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12418
Re: Palo Del Colle Address
I am actually working on Italian citizenship for my grandfather, mother and self.
I know my grandfather qualifies, as his parents are from Italy and became naturalized citizens when he was 20 years old. And, it appears he passed the eligibilty down to my mother and I can get citizenship from her ...
I know my grandfather qualifies, as his parents are from Italy and became naturalized citizens when he was 20 years old. And, it appears he passed the eligibilty down to my mother and I can get citizenship from her ...
- 31 Oct 2006, 05:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Palo Del Colle Address
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12418
Re: Palo De Colle Address
Thank you so much for the information.
I didn't realize I needed a photo ID, but I did translate the letter in Italian. Are there any fees that you know of? OR will they contact me to let me know about the fees?
Thanks,
Courtney
I didn't realize I needed a photo ID, but I did translate the letter in Italian. Are there any fees that you know of? OR will they contact me to let me know about the fees?
Thanks,
Courtney
- 31 Oct 2006, 01:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Palo Del Colle Address
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12418
Palo Del Colle Address
Hello All,
I am trying to obtain the birth certificate of my great-grandparents who were born in Palo del Colle. I have the letter ready to send, but I am unable to find an address. Anyone know the address or have any suggestions on finding it?
Thanks,
Court
I am trying to obtain the birth certificate of my great-grandparents who were born in Palo del Colle. I have the letter ready to send, but I am unable to find an address. Anyone know the address or have any suggestions on finding it?
Thanks,
Court