Search found 2 matches

by gvandora
30 Nov 2006, 18:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Great grandpa from Naples. Eligible for Italy Citizenship?
Replies: 5
Views: 4919

Re: Great grandpa from Naples. Eligible for Italy Citizenshi

According to those sites, it looks like I'm qualified assuming. I just want to someone else to agree with me. ;)

I just need to make sure my great grandpa didn't get naturalized before my grandpa was born.
by gvandora
30 Nov 2006, 18:26
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Great grandpa from Naples. Eligible for Italy Citizenship?
Replies: 5
Views: 4919

Great grandpa from Naples. Eligible for Italy Citizenship?

My maternal great grandfather was born in Italy in late 1800s. He immigrated to the US around the turn of the century. My grandfather was born here in 1920s. My mother was born here in 1948. I was born in 1982. Am I eligible for italian citizenship juris sanguis?