Search found 11 matches
- 18 Apr 2007, 02:59
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Bianchi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 18255
Re: Paul Bianchi
Thank you! I will look at the films and see if they help me. I do not know much about my family, since my Grandfather passed away before my Mom and Dad were married. I will see if I can find anymore information at my Mom's house.
- 14 Apr 2007, 00:32
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Bianchi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 18255
Re: Paul Bianchi
It has been a long time since I have been able to get online. I haven't given up on finding information on my family. I would like to continue searching for my Grandparents, and any relatives I may still have in Lucca, Lucca, Italy. Grandfather: Paolo Bianchi born 09/28/1887. Immigrated to the USA ...
- 20 Dec 2006, 02:03
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy Christmas
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16358
Re: Happy Christmas
Merry Christmas to everyone from Cincinnati, Ohio! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and a prosperous New. Year.
- 07 Dec 2006, 04:00
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Bianchi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 18255
Re: Paul Bianchi
Nuccia,
All this information belongs to my family. My grandmother died when I was in the 8th grade at St. Mary's School in Delaware, Ohio. My father passed away when I was 26, shortly after the birth of my oldest son. He was the last grandchild my father held. My grandfather passed away before my ...
All this information belongs to my family. My grandmother died when I was in the 8th grade at St. Mary's School in Delaware, Ohio. My father passed away when I was 26, shortly after the birth of my oldest son. He was the last grandchild my father held. My grandfather passed away before my ...
- 06 Dec 2006, 02:57
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: thank you
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3468
thank you
You have truly been a blessing to me. I have renewed hope, and I can't thank you enough. I really miss my grandmother, and this makes me feel like there is a link to my family in Italy. My grandfather died before I was born, but if he was anything like my father was.....he was a great man.
Thank ...
Thank ...
- 05 Dec 2006, 03:20
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Bianchi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 18255
Re: Paul Bianchi
Thank you so much!! That is my Grandfather and Grandmother!! I am trying to find out about their parents, and if there are any relatives in Italy. I would like to know more about my grandparents, and the traditions of our family.
- 05 Dec 2006, 01:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Paul Bianchi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3782
Paul Bianchi
I have found a little information on my grandfather. What do I do now?
My Grandfather Paul Bianchi came to the US on June 7, 1924. His ship of travel was the Duilio. His port of departure was Genoa, and the manifest line was 0004.
My Grandfather Paul Bianchi came to the US on June 7, 1924. His ship of travel was the Duilio. His port of departure was Genoa, and the manifest line was 0004.
- 05 Dec 2006, 01:17
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paul Bianchi
- Replies: 16
- Views: 18255
Paul Bianchi
I have found a little information on my grandfather. What do I do now?
My Grandfather Paul Bianchi came to the US on June 7, 1924. His ship of travel was the Duilio. His port of departure was Genoa, and the manifest line was 0004.
My Grandfather Paul Bianchi came to the US on June 7, 1924. His ship of travel was the Duilio. His port of departure was Genoa, and the manifest line was 0004.
- 03 Dec 2006, 03:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: wondering about my family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4689
Re: wondering about my family
All I know about Lucca is that it is in the northernmost part of Italy.
- 02 Dec 2006, 01:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Lucca, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4129
Lucca, Italy
My grandfather and his brothers all came to the United States many years ago. They have all since passed away and with them their history. It is really sad that I do not have information to pass on to my children. My grandmother was born in Chicago, Illinois, and passed away 35 years ago. Her ...
- 02 Dec 2006, 00:59
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: wondering about my family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4689
wondering about my family
My grandparents came from Lucca, Italy. I would like to learn about Lucca, Italy.