Search found 39 matches
- 29 Jan 2007, 15:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
Ihope to be near what I'm searching.. Ernie should send me his private emailbox in order to chat a little.. ;-) I hope to get definitive information about what the brother of my grandfather would have done after his left from the city of Guarcino for an emigration toward the american dream ...
- 29 Jan 2007, 15:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obituaries..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10689
Re: Obituaries..
At this point would ask Ernie if he can leave his private mail in the mailbox of the Italiangenealogy..
or even his account msn , if he have it..
Antonio
Antonio
- 29 Jan 2007, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obituaries..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10689
Re: Obituaries..
It's very strange Lee, but it could be possible .. and above all if you knew me.. ;-) I'm searching exactly Ernie.. I have seen the family tree in Ancestry.com put by Ernie and I wonder how I could reach it?? ;-) He can find my tree if he put , for example , the name of his aunt Maddalena (madelina ...
- 29 Jan 2007, 15:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
I hope so .. thanks for the information you are able to give me..
I hope Ernie can enlight me about the american part of my family.. 
- 29 Jan 2007, 11:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obituaries..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10689
Re: Obituaries..
Hi Lisa.. your are highly right.. I didn't to discussi in a private way .. but what I'd like to get is a private adress in case.. and this is not a good thing to show it to everybody, I think...
Otherwise you are right .. sure..
Yes Lisa , I'd thouht to go down in a parallel line starting from ...
Otherwise you are right .. sure..
Yes Lisa , I'd thouht to go down in a parallel line starting from ...
- 27 Jan 2007, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obituaries..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10689
Re: Obituaries..
Hi Debbie...
my uncle died 1963 Sept.. probably 7th in Providence.. and there buried in any cemetary I don't know.. Do you think it's possible to get its obit?? Do you know if exist some service on internet for the obits??
Antonio
my uncle died 1963 Sept.. probably 7th in Providence.. and there buried in any cemetary I don't know.. Do you think it's possible to get its obit?? Do you know if exist some service on internet for the obits??
Antonio
- 26 Jan 2007, 18:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obituaries..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10689
Obituaries..
Is possible to get obituaries of a deceased relative?? Where were they put?? On magazines, journals..?? is there a service on internet?? I'm still searching the destiny of my uncle ... where is possible to search obituaries of Rhode Island state??
thanks a lot
Antonio
thanks a lot
Antonio
- 11 Jan 2007, 00:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
Excuse me. Who is able to find the obit or the death of Maddalena (or madeline) Lanzi (nee Simonetti) or the obit of Salvatore Lanzi (dead 1963 Sep 7th)???
for Maddalen I don't know the death date..
From the obit someone told me it could say to me the elements of the family..
thanks
Antonio
for Maddalen I don't know the death date..
From the obit someone told me it could say to me the elements of the family..
thanks
Antonio
- 03 Jan 2007, 11:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
and then that Peter is not the Peter in connection with my family .. Tucciarone is the maiden name of the mother and it should be Simonetti. 
- 03 Jan 2007, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
Excuse me Wldspirit.. In US is it hard to get death certificates in case of request?? If I wanted to have a certificate of that Peter is it a big task??
Antonio
Antonio
- 02 Jan 2007, 14:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
I don't think she could be the right Viola Wldspirit ... The surname Lanzi and Childress should be the surname of the sisters' husbands .Then they are supposed to have the names Viola Ricci and Evelyn Ricci.. whereas the Viola I'm searching has or had her surname "lanzi" before getting married ...
- 01 Jan 2007, 21:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
Going around the searching of my family in Amercia.. I got to a possible
Viola or Violet Ludovici (nee Lanzi) . I've found her on Ancestry.com in a tree family listed by someone who the site want to be paid to be able to write to.. ;-)
This Violetdied on 2001 Jan 2nd.. How could I have some ...
Viola or Violet Ludovici (nee Lanzi) . I've found her on Ancestry.com in a tree family listed by someone who the site want to be paid to be able to write to.. ;-)
This Violetdied on 2001 Jan 2nd.. How could I have some ...
- 22 Dec 2006, 18:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
yes , but how can I find a person if I want?? there would be , i mean.. In america generally is it possible to change own name easily?? for example if my name is Antonio , if I would like to change to Anhony .. is it easy?? Is ti recommended??
Antonio
Antonio
- 22 Dec 2006, 15:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
I found only:
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree
1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
--------------------------
but have you found exactly Viola or ...
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree
1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
--------------------------
but have you found exactly Viola or ...
- 22 Dec 2006, 15:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56794
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
I found only:
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree
1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
--------------------------
1 attached record, 1 source
Name ...
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree
1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
--------------------------
1 attached record, 1 source
Name ...