Search found 5 matches

by Furor_Teutonicus
18 Jan 2007, 18:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZA
Replies: 40
Views: 64941

Re: ABBONDANZA



Hello,
this is what I found

ABBONDANZIERI
Molto raro, ha un ceppo tra le province di Pesaro ed Ancona ed uno in provincia di Roma.
integrazioni fornite da Stefano Ferrazzi
Molto raro, presente quasi esclusivamente nel Lazio e nelle Marche, deriva da una forma alterata del nome augurale ...
by Furor_Teutonicus
18 Jan 2007, 15:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZA
Replies: 40
Views: 64941

Re: ABBONDANZA

I would like to state that my last name literally means abundance . Now, obviously my last name would be Abbondanza, but when my great-grandfather came over from Catania, Sicily it was spelled Baudanza. @ Ellis Island it was then changed to Bandanza which is my official last name. The Sicilian ...
by Furor_Teutonicus
18 Jan 2007, 14:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZA
Replies: 40
Views: 64941

Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ

Hmm ... It seems like nobody has any information and all the people with the name Abbondanza could perhaps be inactive for the time being. I will just have to wait and see.
by Furor_Teutonicus
17 Dec 2006, 17:29
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ades on line
Replies: 0
Views: 2108

Ades on line

Just a link I thought I would share to anyone that is interested.
by Furor_Teutonicus
17 Dec 2006, 16:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZA
Replies: 40
Views: 64941

ABBONDANZA

I would like to state that my last name literally means abundance . Now, obviously my last name would be Abbondanza, but when my great-grandfather came over from Catania, Sicily it was spelled Baudanza. @ Ellis Island it was then changed to Bandanza which is my official last name. The Sicilian ...