Cadia
Search found 3 matches
- 19 Dec 2006, 04:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnam: ROSATO
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11747
Re: Surnam: ROSATO
My great Grandmother Rosa never went to America with Pasquale. He apparently went there for work. Rosa and her children remained in Apice Province of Benevento (Campania region of Italy).
Cadia
Cadia
- 18 Dec 2006, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnam: ROSATO
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11747
Re: Surnam: ROSATO
Thanks everyone and Thanks Nuccia..Wow, think you've got it how amazing! I know his children's names were Concetta, Rosa and Michele. How do I obtain Census Information so I can learn more about him.
Your help is much appreciated,
Cheers Cadia
Your help is much appreciated,
Cheers Cadia
- 18 Dec 2006, 10:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnam: ROSATO
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11747
Surnam: ROSATO
Just wondering whether anyone can give me ideas on how to search for info on my great grandfather. His name was Pasquale Rosato and married to a Rosa Ferragamo from Apice, near Benevento italy. All I know is that he arrived in America, Ellis Island around 1909 and that's all I know. How do I find ...