Search found 2 matches
- 19 Feb 2023, 00:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6868
Re: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
Hello! Years have passed and I just see how this conversation continues. My grandfather's name was Luigi Fardelli Corropolese, married to Maria who died in 1932. They had my father Ferdinando Fardelli Corropolese and his sister Sandrina Fardelli Corropolese. I do not know the origin of the surname ...
- 03 Oct 2007, 19:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6868
Re: Corrpoplese (sp?) and / or Fardelli family
Hello
my name is Claudio Fardelli Corropolese and live in Argentina, my father, Ferdinando. was born in Canzano at 1930. He was Antonio's cousin. I met Antonio when he visit Argentina at 1998, my father died the following year. I wrote some mails with Antonio, but I lost a contact.
Sorry for my ...
my name is Claudio Fardelli Corropolese and live in Argentina, my father, Ferdinando. was born in Canzano at 1930. He was Antonio's cousin. I met Antonio when he visit Argentina at 1998, my father died the following year. I wrote some mails with Antonio, but I lost a contact.
Sorry for my ...