Search found 2 matches
- 23 Dec 2006, 06:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MARZULLO
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5076
Re: MARZULLO
Ohh, and I heard that my surname was once "MARZULLI". My family is from southern Italy, Campania.
- 21 Dec 2006, 18:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MARZULLO
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5076
MARZULLO
Ave!
My Italian surname is MARZULLO. Does anyone have any information on it? I'm an American citizen of Italian descent, 22 years old, from Newark, NJ.
I read somewhere that it's derived from Mars, the Roman God of War, is this true? I also stumbled upon this page:
http://www.houseofnames.com/xq ...
My Italian surname is MARZULLO. Does anyone have any information on it? I'm an American citizen of Italian descent, 22 years old, from Newark, NJ.
I read somewhere that it's derived from Mars, the Roman God of War, is this true? I also stumbled upon this page:
http://www.houseofnames.com/xq ...