Search found 5 matches
- 10 Jan 2007, 16:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7307
Re: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
Alright, then I should get in contact with the Salerno comune and request the thing, is there anyway you guys recommend for faster response or something? Thanks a lot y'all!
- 10 Jan 2007, 01:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7307
Re: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
The city of Salerno that is, sorry.
Anyway, will the parents' names be in the marriage certificate? Even if they stayed in Italy?
Anyway, will the parents' names be in the marriage certificate? Even if they stayed in Italy?
- 09 Jan 2007, 21:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7307
Re: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
OK, thanks guys, I couldn't find anything in the immigration site.
I already have the death certificate cuz he died in Uruguay and i could get it.
Concerning the marriage, he got married in Argentina, then divorced and got married in Uruguay, which marriage record should i be looking for?
I know ...
I already have the death certificate cuz he died in Uruguay and i could get it.
Concerning the marriage, he got married in Argentina, then divorced and got married in Uruguay, which marriage record should i be looking for?
I know ...
- 09 Jan 2007, 11:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7307
Re: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
Hey, thank you all for the answers, sorry I didn't reply sooner.
OK, first of all, I'm not American so he never got to any city and the manifest you provided me with isn't gonna be helpful, however, I can maybe track down the manifest from where I come from (Uruguay). He got married in Argentina ...
OK, first of all, I'm not American so he never got to any city and the manifest you provided me with isn't gonna be helpful, however, I can maybe track down the manifest from where I come from (Uruguay). He got married in Argentina ...
- 05 Jan 2007, 22:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I need help with finding a birth certificate.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7307
I need help with finding a birth certificate.
Hey everyone,
I'm about to start the paperwork to becoming an Italian citizen and I need the birth certificate of my greatgrandfather, who is the one that's Italian.
My grandma (the Italian man's daughter) doesn't really know the exact birth date, all we know is that he died when he was 87 in 1969 ...
I'm about to start the paperwork to becoming an Italian citizen and I need the birth certificate of my greatgrandfather, who is the one that's Italian.
My grandma (the Italian man's daughter) doesn't really know the exact birth date, all we know is that he died when he was 87 in 1969 ...