October 12th.
2011
Hi Marty..
Thanks here for your reply & I will give you as much information as I can.
My Father arrived here at what year I have no idea,as for my Mother the same may be said both are deceased & buried here, I have thier birth dates if that's any help with my trying to track ...
Search found 13 matches
- 12 Oct 2011, 07:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Viscuso Family.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2065
- 11 Oct 2011, 07:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Viscuso Family.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2065
Viscuso Family.
Oct 11th.
2011
I'm a Viscuso & was born here in Australia.
I have relatives living in Italy & Sicily. I have'nt heard from anyone & I do'nt know them as I've never met them. I like to get to know my Cousins,Uncles & Aunties if I can.
My Father came from Catania & my Mother from Calabria,that's ...
2011
I'm a Viscuso & was born here in Australia.
I have relatives living in Italy & Sicily. I have'nt heard from anyone & I do'nt know them as I've never met them. I like to get to know my Cousins,Uncles & Aunties if I can.
My Father came from Catania & my Mother from Calabria,that's ...
- 30 Aug 2010, 10:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Greetings to all
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2492
Greetings to all
Aug 29th.
2010
Hi all...
Searching for other Viscuso families where ever you maybe. I was the States recently seeing my wife to be & have been interested in looking up other Viscuso world wide now for sometime interested since the early 90's.
My father came from Catania & my mother from ...
2010
Hi all...
Searching for other Viscuso families where ever you maybe. I was the States recently seeing my wife to be & have been interested in looking up other Viscuso world wide now for sometime interested since the early 90's.
My father came from Catania & my mother from ...
- 07 Feb 2007, 23:40
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just Introducing Myself..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4392
Re: Just Introducing Myself..
Hello Everyone..
Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you all :) So hope to see ...
Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you all :) So hope to see ...
- 07 Feb 2007, 00:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian white pages...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7213
Italian white pages...
Feb7th 2007...
Hi 2 all ... :D
I'm trying 2 find the Italian white pages Phone directory but have'nt been able 2 locate it..I saw it awhile ago but now I can locate it ..Anybody have any idea as 2 what site it's under?
Pilot....
ciao a tutti!!! :D
From the Great Southern Land...Down Under ...
Hi 2 all ... :D
I'm trying 2 find the Italian white pages Phone directory but have'nt been able 2 locate it..I saw it awhile ago but now I can locate it ..Anybody have any idea as 2 what site it's under?
Pilot....
ciao a tutti!!! :D
From the Great Southern Land...Down Under ...
- 02 Feb 2007, 23:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4261
Re: Can anyone help
My g grandfather Peter Carswell, I persumed he had altered his name?? is from Italy probably South Italy and arrived in Glasgow Scotland in approx 1870's. He had lots of children to Elizabeth, she took his name but no marriage recorded. He is in the 1881 census and then disappears. Is there ...
- 30 Jan 2007, 23:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help finding info about the family of DOMINICO STATTI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14424
Re: I need help finding out about the family of DOMINICO STA
He died in Gizzeria. I'd like to find out who his mother was, since I know the name of his father. Also the name of his parent's parents and so on. And any other information anyone can find for me.
Also, I just found out that in Gizzeria there is a place called The Statti Palace or Palazzo and it ...
Also, I just found out that in Gizzeria there is a place called The Statti Palace or Palazzo and it ...
- 29 Jan 2007, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manifest help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6620
Re: Manifest help
Hi 2 all....
Like 2 wish one & all a Happy New Year..... :D
I am following this with interest cause I too am a Viscuso.
I'm interested as I like 2 trace my family & relatives etc.
I started my search back in '97 when it appeard on a U.S sit com show & since then my search has escalted. I ...
Like 2 wish one & all a Happy New Year..... :D
I am following this with interest cause I too am a Viscuso.
I'm interested as I like 2 trace my family & relatives etc.
I started my search back in '97 when it appeard on a U.S sit com show & since then my search has escalted. I ...
- 15 Jan 2007, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Microfilm documenting......confused
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13594
Re: Microfilm documenting......confused
Firstly- I am researching ancestors from Northern Italy - Udine area - Towns: San Quirino, San Vito al Tagliamento, Fiume Veneto and Pasiano
here it goes:
I am new to genealogy and to the forum. I joined last November and have learnt so much from reading the postings. You are truley an amazing ...
here it goes:
I am new to genealogy and to the forum. I joined last November and have learnt so much from reading the postings. You are truley an amazing ...
- 10 Jan 2007, 01:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HI 2 All
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3071
Re: HI 2 All
Welcome to the forum!
This may help.
http://people.yahoo.com/
jcsm
Hey JCSM400.. :) ...
Thanks 4 the welcome ....I have tried that site U mentioned & it has given me more information.Thnaks again.....Will keep trying some more ..they charge 4 any iformation U want... :(
There R other ...
This may help.
http://people.yahoo.com/
jcsm
Hey JCSM400.. :) ...
Thanks 4 the welcome ....I have tried that site U mentioned & it has given me more information.Thnaks again.....Will keep trying some more ..they charge 4 any iformation U want... :(
There R other ...
- 09 Jan 2007, 03:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing my Italian family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6359
Re: Tracing my Italian family
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction about finding information about two family surnames.
1.Schiavuzzi and 2.Pipan
These are my grandparents and I would like to know more about this side of my family I have no idea about.
Amelia (known as Lia) Schiavuzzi as far as I know she ...
1.Schiavuzzi and 2.Pipan
These are my grandparents and I would like to know more about this side of my family I have no idea about.
Amelia (known as Lia) Schiavuzzi as far as I know she ...
- 08 Jan 2007, 03:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching 4 Viscuso's..
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2412
Searching 4 Viscuso's..
Jan.....
8th 2006....
Hi Everyone.... :)
I am a Viscuso & have been doing a name search since way back in '97.
I was able 2 track several Viscuso's mainly in the States....I have been e-mailing them & sending letters 2 them as well.
So if U R a Viscuso or know of one can U please let me ...
8th 2006....
Hi Everyone.... :)
I am a Viscuso & have been doing a name search since way back in '97.
I was able 2 track several Viscuso's mainly in the States....I have been e-mailing them & sending letters 2 them as well.
So if U R a Viscuso or know of one can U please let me ...
- 06 Jan 2007, 01:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HI 2 All
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3071
HI 2 All
[ b]Jan. 6th 2007...
Hi 2 everyone out there..... :)
My 1st time here & am searching 4 other family name members here...About me??? Well born here in Australia & started my name search sometime ago ..way back in '97.....I later found out that most of my family naes live in the States.
I am in ...
Hi 2 everyone out there..... :)
My 1st time here & am searching 4 other family name members here...About me??? Well born here in Australia & started my name search sometime ago ..way back in '97.....I later found out that most of my family naes live in the States.
I am in ...