Various changes to my story:
All I need is possible towns where he was born.
Pietro Bonini or Pietro Bonin
Father: Giovanni Bonini or Giovanni Bonin
Brother: Martino Bonini or Martino Bonin
Mother: Ana Pereri
Possible boat name: Lucia Trieste
Lets forget he was born in Genova
Hopefully someone ...
Search found 3 matches
- 18 Sep 2007, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for Bonini
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9016
- 20 Jan 2007, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for Bonini
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9016
Re: I'm looking for Bonini
Just checking... all 3 travelled together??
That's what I've been told
What was Pietro's mother's name?
There's a Pietro Bonini who's birth year is about 1892... but from Barga... manifest is from 1913 though... mentions mother Assunta as next of kin.
Barga isn't too far from Genova...
Ana ...
That's what I've been told
What was Pietro's mother's name?
There's a Pietro Bonini who's birth year is about 1892... but from Barga... manifest is from 1913 though... mentions mother Assunta as next of kin.
Barga isn't too far from Genova...
Ana ...
- 17 Jan 2007, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for Bonini
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9016
I'm looking for Bonini
ok, first of all...this site is great!
Here's my story:
My great grandfather came with his father and brother to Panama to work on the construction of the Canal (they arrived around 1909). I've been told that everyone coming to panama to work on the canal had to pass through NY.
He was born ...
Here's my story:
My great grandfather came with his father and brother to Panama to work on the construction of the Canal (they arrived around 1909). I've been told that everyone coming to panama to work on the canal had to pass through NY.
He was born ...