Search found 11 matches
- 20 Jan 2007, 05:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5370
Re: Do I qualify?
I am just unwilling to pay for some of these sites.. for example Gov-Records.com.. any one know of these type of sites?
- 20 Jan 2007, 04:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5370
Re: Do I qualify?
yeah i need some sort of tip.. thanks for your help
- 20 Jan 2007, 04:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Panero and Armanini families - can you help?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4552
Re: Panero and Armanini families - can you help?
Thanks mler.. I am starting to get frustrated.. I wish I knew where to look
- 20 Jan 2007, 04:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Panero
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2644
Re: looking for Panero
Help anybody? Any search engines I can use?
- 19 Jan 2007, 21:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Panero
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2644
looking for Panero
I am having the hardest time find the right Panero. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Juvenal Panero married to Margarita Troyya arrived in Argentina around 1870ish from Torrina Italy. They had a son, my grandfather, named Pedro Bertoldo Panero born in 1905 (1906). Pedro Bertoldo Panero was born ...
- 19 Jan 2007, 03:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11544
Re: Do I qualify?
Yes it helps! I did find some of these too although the age/time seems to be a bit off. I know my mom was born in 1930 and her dad was 24 when she was born, so my calculation is my grandfather was born in 1906. I also know my grandfather was the youngest child. I am just guessing here but I would ...
- 19 Jan 2007, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11544
Re: Do I qualify?
Hi guys,
Thanks so much, I know I have been jumping from one forum to another but atleast I know you guys are reading my posts. I was going to start a new thread but I may as well continue it here.
Since my mother was born in 1930 I will go through her paternal side. Her father's name was Pedro ...
Thanks so much, I know I have been jumping from one forum to another but atleast I know you guys are reading my posts. I was going to start a new thread but I may as well continue it here.
Since my mother was born in 1930 I will go through her paternal side. Her father's name was Pedro ...
- 19 Jan 2007, 00:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5370
Re: Do I qualify?
Sorry Aurelius, we didn't mean to be confusing, but I think we were.
Your original question about qualifying for citizenship belonged in this category because it was about Italian citizenship eligibility.
This question belongs in "Italian Genealogy," the topic you just left, because now you know ...
Your original question about qualifying for citizenship belonged in this category because it was about Italian citizenship eligibility.
This question belongs in "Italian Genealogy," the topic you just left, because now you know ...
- 18 Jan 2007, 22:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5370
Do I qualify?
Hello I am reposting my question from the Italian Geanology forum on this forum.
My mother would like to see if she can qualify for Italian citizenship, and I through her. She was born in 1930 so I believe it will have to come through her father's side even though both her parent are from Italian ...
My mother would like to see if she can qualify for Italian citizenship, and I through her. She was born in 1930 so I believe it will have to come through her father's side even though both her parent are from Italian ...
- 18 Jan 2007, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11544
Re: Do I qualify?
Thank so much guys for all your assistance, I will repost on the other forum with more info.
- 17 Jan 2007, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do I qualify?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11544
Do I qualify?
I asked this question at the ICGS website and was told to post my question here for a more concrete answer. I want to know if my mother who was born in 1930 would qualify for italian citizenship. Her grandparents from both her father and mother's side are from Italy. ICGS told me she would have to ...