Search found 4 matches
- 26 Jan 2007, 14:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help translate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7570
Re: Please help translate
Thank you all. This is a very valuable service to people like me. Elba is translating for me by email. I will be looking into that imageshack you mentioned. I knew nothing about that.
- 26 Jan 2007, 00:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help translate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7570
Re: Please help translate
Elba,
I did not find your email address in your contact info
I did not find your email address in your contact info
- 26 Jan 2007, 00:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help translate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7570
Re: Please help translate
Thanks for the prompt reply!
I did try the cut and paste but couldn't get it to work.
I will try to email to you and I thank you for offering.
I did try the cut and paste but couldn't get it to work.
I will try to email to you and I thank you for offering.
- 25 Jan 2007, 18:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help translate
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7570
Please help translate
The good news...I have found cousins in Italy! Hurray!
The bad news...I can' read a word they write.
Please help me read this letter.
Also, is it possible for me to write a reply letter in English and have someone translate it for me?
One other problem, when I try to attach the scan of he letter ...
The bad news...I can' read a word they write.
Please help me read this letter.
Also, is it possible for me to write a reply letter in English and have someone translate it for me?
One other problem, when I try to attach the scan of he letter ...