Search found 6 matches
- 23 May 2007, 10:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Current Day Italian Names
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6868
Re: Current Day Italian Names
nice site
- 23 May 2007, 09:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Interpeting Phone Number
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4544
Re: Interpeting Phone Number
It must be a wrong number. Thank you. I thought my Maze of Confusion post would get more replies.
- 21 May 2007, 20:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Interpeting Phone Number
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4544
Interpeting Phone Number
[align=justify] This may seem silly. I received a phone number from Carlentini in the form 039950714 and I don't know how to dial this from the United States. I think the number may have been given to me wrong or in some Italian format (if there is such a thing). A number within the same complex ...
- 30 Jan 2007, 05:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32337
Re: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale
I know a little about this family, but my information is different (I did add your death info). I show that your great-granfather Salvatore immigrated on Sep. 2 1905. He and his brother Giuseppe both immigrated to Omaha. Where is the Vitale?
|--2-Giuseppe Ciciulla b. Between 16 Mar 1873 and 16 Mar ...
|--2-Giuseppe Ciciulla b. Between 16 Mar 1873 and 16 Mar ...
- 25 Jan 2007, 21:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marinos from Carlentini, Sicily to Nebraska, USA
- Replies: 11
- Views: 16558
Re: Marinos from Carlentini, Sicily to Nebraska, USA
Thanks Biff83, I hope that he comes to see this, however, I am not so much interested in his family, but what they might know. Anyway, his wife is Pauline? I do believe it is Paulina Marino SS#508-12-8157, but not sure how this is a Concetta or Sarah? Also, on the 1930 census there is no Nancy, so ...
- 25 Jan 2007, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marinos from Carlentini, Sicily to Nebraska, USA
- Replies: 11
- Views: 16558
Re: Marinos from Carlentini, Sicily to Nebraska, USA
I spoke to your father not to long ago. He is the owner of a grocery store in Omaha. This was originally owned by your grandfather who's name was Andrea. He also used the name Henry, but I think that this was to avoid the draft. I wanted to know from your father if he knew or was related to another ...