Search found 2 matches
- 29 Jan 2007, 13:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obituaries..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10698
Re: Obituaries..
Thanks DeLisa I have been looking at other threads and maybe I can find help here with my Italian Genealogy. I have researched pretty well from the arriavl in the U.S. but obviously have difficulty with getting records from Italy. My families are mostly from 2 towns Guarcino and Pietravairano.
- 29 Jan 2007, 13:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obituaries..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10698
Re: Obituaries..
Hello
Thank you Lee for sending me the link to here. My name is Ernie Alviti. I have done a lot of research into the Alviti family and many of its branches. I do have information about the people who you are looking for, and I would be willing help out if I can. I also have actual birth and death ...
Thank you Lee for sending me the link to here. My name is Ernie Alviti. I have done a lot of research into the Alviti family and many of its branches. I do have information about the people who you are looking for, and I would be willing help out if I can. I also have actual birth and death ...