Search found 6 matches
- 05 Feb 2007, 05:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Document Question
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9034
Re: Naturalization Document Question
Thanks again for all your replies.
- 03 Feb 2007, 18:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Document Question
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9034
Re: Naturalization Document Question
Thanks again for your replies.
I guess where I'm confused is with the document from the SF consulate. For the certificate of naturalization it states:
- - - -
YOUR (Great Grand)FATHER’S CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION or his Italian passport and permanent resident card (“green cardâ€
I guess where I'm confused is with the document from the SF consulate. For the certificate of naturalization it states:
- - - -
YOUR (Great Grand)FATHER’S CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION or his Italian passport and permanent resident card (“green cardâ€
- 03 Feb 2007, 00:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Document Question
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9034
Re: Naturalization Document Question
Thanks for your responses. I'll check with the consulate . If I were to send requests to both venues, do you think there would be any problem?
Trjleste, can I ask where you found that address on the USCIS site? I couldn't find it anywhere.
Thanks again.
Trjleste, can I ask where you found that address on the USCIS site? I couldn't find it anywhere.
Thanks again.
- 02 Feb 2007, 21:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Document Question
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9034
Re: Naturalization Document Question
Nello and Mler, thanks for your replies.
As I currently reside in Utah, and am in the SF district, I downloaded their list of requirements, but am a bit confused with it all.
Their list states that if my Great-Grandfather's certificate of naturalization isn't available I need a statement from the ...
As I currently reside in Utah, and am in the SF district, I downloaded their list of requirements, but am a bit confused with it all.
Their list states that if my Great-Grandfather's certificate of naturalization isn't available I need a statement from the ...
- 01 Feb 2007, 23:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Document Question
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9034
Naturalization Document Question
I appreciate any help that you may be able to provide. I've done some research, but wanted to run this by all of the knowledgeable people on this forum.
My Great Grandfather, Salvatore, immigrated in 1903 or 1904. He wasn't in the 1910 census, but showed up in the both the 1920 and 1930 versions ...
My Great Grandfather, Salvatore, immigrated in 1903 or 1904. He wasn't in the 1910 census, but showed up in the both the 1920 and 1930 versions ...
- 01 Feb 2007, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Disregard, Posted in Wrong Forum
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2363
Disregard, Posted in Wrong Forum
Accidently posted in wrong forum.