thank you !!!
Search found 6 matches
- 18 Feb 2007, 17:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: naturalized to dual citizenship
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2763
Re: naturalized to dual citizenship
awww, that will not be good for them to hear 
thank you !!!
thank you !!!
- 17 Feb 2007, 22:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: naturalized to dual citizenship
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2763
naturalized to dual citizenship
Hi, back again!
Thanks so much to everyone who helped me before with my previous question. You really helped a lot!
My question now refers to my parents. They both came over to America and naturalized. Is it possible for them to get dual citizenship? I know naturalization lost their Italian ...
Thanks so much to everyone who helped me before with my previous question. You really helped a lot!
My question now refers to my parents. They both came over to America and naturalized. Is it possible for them to get dual citizenship? I know naturalization lost their Italian ...
- 16 Feb 2007, 05:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to begin?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8201
Re: Where to begin?
http://www.myitalianfamily.com/pdf/PhiladelphiaApp.pdf
i do believe i have found what i am looking for!
thanks for all the information everyone! :-)
and yes, my parents only recently naturalized.. after all this time! and after going to university in italy, i decided to finally get dual ...
i do believe i have found what i am looking for!
thanks for all the information everyone! :-)
and yes, my parents only recently naturalized.. after all this time! and after going to university in italy, i decided to finally get dual ...
- 16 Feb 2007, 04:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to begin?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8201
Re: Where to begin?
oh ps: i am having horrible problems finding the information on the philadelphia italian consulate.. thats what i meant by being lost :p
sorry to be so confusing here!
sorry to be so confusing here!
- 16 Feb 2007, 04:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to begin?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8201
Re: Where to begin?
thanks for all the information! once i have all the documents (which i believe i do), where do i send it to? this is the part that i'm pretty lost about. i live in philadelphia.. i know there is an italian consulate here..
thanks!
- 13 Feb 2007, 21:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to begin?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8201
Where to begin?
Hello everyone,
I have read up on everything about getting my dual citizenship (my parents came to America about 30 yrs ago or so), and I know I am eligible, but my question is rather, where do I begin? My parents were never aware that we (their kids) could have dual citizenship and don't know ...
I have read up on everything about getting my dual citizenship (my parents came to America about 30 yrs ago or so), and I know I am eligible, but my question is rather, where do I begin? My parents were never aware that we (their kids) could have dual citizenship and don't know ...