Search found 9 matches
- 20 Aug 2007, 03:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cutillo Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4760
Re: Cutillo Family
Unfortunately, I do not have much more information. I know that my paternal grandmother's name is Elvira (also from Caserta). Thank you for taking the time to help...your links may be helpful!
- 16 Aug 2007, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cutillo Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4760
Cutillo Family
Hello,
I am looking for my biological father's family, and am wondering if anyone has any information on him. My name is Elvira and I am 25 years old...all I know is that his name is Giulio Cutillo and that he is from Caserta, Italy. In USA from 1981-84. I would really like to know where he is and ...
I am looking for my biological father's family, and am wondering if anyone has any information on him. My name is Elvira and I am 25 years old...all I know is that his name is Giulio Cutillo and that he is from Caserta, Italy. In USA from 1981-84. I would really like to know where he is and ...
- 21 Feb 2007, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12842
Re: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
Sounds like him but...My grandmother says they settled in Jamaica, Queens from Ellis Island. Maybe he just took the wrong horse...
- 21 Feb 2007, 00:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12842
Re: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
Yes! My great-aunt Caroline was named after her sister who died very young. How do you suppose the census names were so different?
- 21 Feb 2007, 00:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12842
Re: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
It's amazing how the spelling was so mixed up...thank you again for your help.
Jen
Jen
- 20 Feb 2007, 23:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12842
Re: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
OH MY GOD...you did it!!!!!!
Not kidding...you have solved a HUGE riddle in the family.
Thank you so much!!
Not kidding...you have solved a HUGE riddle in the family.
Thank you so much!!
- 20 Feb 2007, 21:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12842
Re: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
I saw the info on Scibelli-Volino from Avellino...thanks! I know that the Iervolino-Laurenza line is from Avellino...that's as far as I can go. My grandmother is the last remaining of that line and she is 89--hard for her to remember.
Thanks for your help!
Jen
Thanks for your help!
Jen
- 20 Feb 2007, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12842
Re: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
I am leaving out some info due to its length. The specific line I am concerned with is in capital letters. Thank you for reading this!
Line 1: ANGELO SCIBELLI (b. circa 1852) m. ANNA RUSSO.
Brothers to Angelo are Daniel and Francesco Scibelli.
Line 2: Angelo Scibelli had 3 sons and 2 daughters ...
Line 1: ANGELO SCIBELLI (b. circa 1852) m. ANNA RUSSO.
Brothers to Angelo are Daniel and Francesco Scibelli.
Line 2: Angelo Scibelli had 3 sons and 2 daughters ...
- 20 Feb 2007, 03:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SCIBELLI family from Avellino
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12842
SCIBELLI family from Avellino
I have quite a bit of information on one of the Scibelli lines that originated in Moschiano, Avellino (there are 2). I would love more information and can give more specifics if you can help with my search! My family immigrated and settled in Jamaica, Queens in the early 1900's.
ANY HELP would be ...
ANY HELP would be ...