Search found 10 matches
- 31 Mar 2011, 20:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12815
Re: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
I can't believe you found this link! I've been checking it for three years! Yes, my grandfather was Johnnie (Giovanni), my great-grandmother was Amelia (Emilia) and my great-grandfather was Frank (Francesco). I'd be happy to share all the information I have with you (which isn't much). Reading films ...
- 29 Jan 2008, 02:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Birth Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4658
Re: Italian Birth Records
I have family from Bassignana also, and someone on this board sent me this link a while back...
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=786356&disp=Registri+dello+stato+civile++
the spelling is different...Basignana ...
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=786356&disp=Registri+dello+stato+civile++
the spelling is different...Basignana ...
- 23 Feb 2007, 02:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12815
Re: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have been so helpful!
I did get to the link. This is really interesting b/c it lists her cause of death as glomerulonephritis...kidney disease. My mom has been suffering from kidney problems for a few years but had no idea there was a family link.
Thanks ...
I did get to the link. This is really interesting b/c it lists her cause of death as glomerulonephritis...kidney disease. My mom has been suffering from kidney problems for a few years but had no idea there was a family link.
Thanks ...
- 22 Feb 2007, 22:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12815
Re: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
You guys are INVALUABLE!!!
That census record is exactly what I was looking for.
I have just started looking into my genealogy since the birth of my child, I guess I feel like I want her to know where she came from. Unfortuately, my grandfather passed away a few years back and never talked about ...
That census record is exactly what I was looking for.
I have just started looking into my genealogy since the birth of my child, I guess I feel like I want her to know where she came from. Unfortuately, my grandfather passed away a few years back and never talked about ...
- 22 Feb 2007, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12815
Re: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
Thanks so much for the insight. I appreciate your help!!!
S
S
- 22 Feb 2007, 00:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12815
Re: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
I am relatively new at this...where are the best places/best methods to find civil (or other relevant) records in Italy?
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
- 22 Feb 2007, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help to find family history
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8145
Re: I need help to find family history
Thanks for all your help!!
- 22 Feb 2007, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need help to find family history
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8145
Re: I need help to find family history
Is there a good place to find the census information you talked about from 1930? What I'm finding seems to be running in circles. I'm looking for census info. from Memphis around 1930. Is there a good link for that?
- 21 Feb 2007, 22:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12815
Re: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
I did get information from the ship manifests. I guess I am looking for more information on the father and mother, Emilia from Italy. I have not been able to find anything else, but I'm probably not looking in the right places, either.
Thanks!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!
- 21 Feb 2007, 20:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12815
Goggio/Leva from Bassignana
I am looking for any information on Goggio or Leva families from Bassignana in Northern Italy. I seem to have hit a dead end.
Looking specifically for Emilia Leva Goggio with mother's name Clementina Leva.
AND
Francesco Goggio with father's name Luigi Goggio.
Any information is appreciated ...
Looking specifically for Emilia Leva Goggio with mother's name Clementina Leva.
AND
Francesco Goggio with father's name Luigi Goggio.
Any information is appreciated ...