Search found 3 matches
- 24 Feb 2007, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9031
Re: Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
That is them! Thankyou so much for your help! If anyone else finds more information please let me know! Thanks again!!!
- 23 Feb 2007, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9031
Re: Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
Yes that is Flora. She was born in S. Pietro Italy June 2 1902 and died Oct 14, 1985 in Pennsylvania. Her husband Alfredo was born in Italy Aug 14 1896 and died May 31 1951 in Pennsylvania. Alfredo came to America first but I have no record of him coming here. Flora arrived in Ellis Island Jan 19 ...
- 23 Feb 2007, 22:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9031
Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
I've been researching my family tree and i have come to a halt. I am stuck on Alfredo Colaianni how married Flora Carratelli. I believe they both used to live in San Pietro Avellana. Alfredo's parents were Albenzio and Juisepna and Flora's parents were Pietro and Maria Tonti. Both Alfredo and Flora ...