Search found 4 matches

by BLUEBOY
10 Jan 2008, 17:15
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: never ending story looks good now need some help
Replies: 1
Views: 2972

never ending story looks good now need some help

Dear friends
Herewith I would like now to ask you for some advise.
My father registered my brothers and myself at birth at a South African Dept of Home Affairs.
Therefore we all have his signature on our birth certificate, and carry his surname Doria.

However, when we applied for Italian ...
by BLUEBOY
27 Dec 2007, 00:47
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: never ending story part 2
Replies: 2
Views: 6133

never ending story part 2

Hi.

Some of you have heard of my never ending story before, Just a refresher of the story but I'm still looking for a definitive answer to get some closure.



Herewith I would like to ask you for advise on the following matter.
I would therefore like to explain the situation to you a bit further ...
by BLUEBOY
04 Mar 2007, 19:35
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: NEVER ENDING STORY
Replies: 4
Views: 5491

NEVER ENDING STORY

FRIENDS PLEASE TRY AND GIVE ME SOME DIRECTION
The situation regarding my claim to Italian citizenship is as follows;

My late father Mario Doria was an Italian citizen at the time of my birth .He lived in South Africa for most of his life but never obtained SA citizenship.

He lived with my South ...