Looking for family from the Cava Dei Terreni area in Salerno, Italy.
Angelina Bosogna and Vincenzo Salsano were born circa 1840, had 18 children, lived in Cava Dei Terreni before coming to America, settling in Hoboken, New Jersey in 1906.
Giovanni (born 1866) and Gaetana DellaMonica Piegari (born ...
Search found 4 matches
- 01 Jul 2007, 11:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salsano/Salzano, DellaMonica, Bosogna, Siani, Scelzo,Piegari
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4604
- 01 Jul 2007, 11:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1925
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3418
Re: LUIGI BISOGNO/BISOGNA BORN BETWEEN 1922-1925
Hi,
I have an ancestor with a similar surname, Bosogno, and was wondering if you knew anything else about that family.
My g.g.g. grandparents were Francesca and Pasquale Bosogno. Their daughter, Angelina, was my g.g.grandmother. Angelina and her husband, Vincenzo Salsano, lived in Cava Dei Terreni ...
I have an ancestor with a similar surname, Bosogno, and was wondering if you knew anything else about that family.
My g.g.g. grandparents were Francesca and Pasquale Bosogno. Their daughter, Angelina, was my g.g.grandmother. Angelina and her husband, Vincenzo Salsano, lived in Cava Dei Terreni ...
- 05 Mar 2007, 13:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salzano Family from Cava de Terreni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6707
Re: Salzano Family from Cava de Terreni
Thank you very much. I'll get something in the mail today!
- 04 Mar 2007, 18:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salzano Family from Cava de Terreni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6707
Salzano Family from Cava de Terreni
My g.g. grandparents, Vincenzo and Angelina Salsano (Salzano) came to America on Oct 3, 1906. They lived in Cava de Terreni with their 18 children. I have 7 of the children identified: Francesco, Pasquale, Giovanni, Cesario, Annunziata, Alfonso and my g. grandfather Angelo. I would love to find the ...