Hi Suanj & Nuccia
Yes they are indeed my family. I have this information so far, but nothing before it. I will write to the people Suanj has suggested in the hope that I can find out more on my father & mother's lineage. My father passed away some 15 yrs ago and my mother's memory is pretty vague ...
Search found 4 matches
- 17 Mar 2007, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16754
- 17 Mar 2007, 09:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16754
Re: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
Hi Nuccia
thanks for the websites.
I have gone through all the passenger lists for 1948,1949,1950,1951 but have been unable to find anything. I have now written to the contact on the website to see if he can help as the Australian National Archives (www.naa.gov.au) list my parents as coming to ...
thanks for the websites.
I have gone through all the passenger lists for 1948,1949,1950,1951 but have been unable to find anything. I have now written to the contact on the website to see if he can help as the Australian National Archives (www.naa.gov.au) list my parents as coming to ...
- 17 Mar 2007, 00:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16754
Re: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
Hi Nuccia
Not really sure if Libero was a brother, cousin or related in any way. My father died about 15 years ago. The little that I do know know is that he had a sister named Anna (possibly still alive). I think he had a brother named Giovanni but can't be sure. My father also served upon a mine ...
Not really sure if Libero was a brother, cousin or related in any way. My father died about 15 years ago. The little that I do know know is that he had a sister named Anna (possibly still alive). I think he had a brother named Giovanni but can't be sure. My father also served upon a mine ...
- 16 Mar 2007, 23:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16754
looking for Massarotto and Marsala
Hi All
have just joined. I'm looking for any information I can find on my family. My father's name was Giusto Massarotto born in Rovigno November 1921 and my mother's name Nerina Marsala born in Pola (Pula) June 1929 My mother's mother's name was Floreanno born December 1903 (I think also from Pola ...
have just joined. I'm looking for any information I can find on my family. My father's name was Giusto Massarotto born in Rovigno November 1921 and my mother's name Nerina Marsala born in Pola (Pula) June 1929 My mother's mother's name was Floreanno born December 1903 (I think also from Pola ...