http://www.consnewark.esteri.it/Consolato_Newark/Menu/I...l_Console/Messaggio/
"Dear friend,
The Vice Consulate of Italy in Newark, under the patronage of the Consulate General of Italy in New York, is proud to serve Italian citizens living in Northern and Central New Jersey, and all those in ...
Search found 4 matches
- 02 Oct 2008, 12:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Newark Vice-Consulate to be elevated to Full Consulate -11/1
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2425
- 02 Oct 2008, 12:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: POLL: Length of time to complete dual citizenship
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13778
Re: POLL: Length of time to complete dual citizenship
Ok, so here's my experience...
First off lets start with the process at the 100,000 foot level. The following was the process as I saw it transpire for me at the NY Consulate (specifically) in Fall 2005:
0. I gathered all documents, apostiles, etc. and applied at the Consulate.
1. Consulate did ...
First off lets start with the process at the 100,000 foot level. The following was the process as I saw it transpire for me at the NY Consulate (specifically) in Fall 2005:
0. I gathered all documents, apostiles, etc. and applied at the Consulate.
1. Consulate did ...
- 08 May 2007, 00:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Vice consulates
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4507
Re: Vice consulates
Careful. There are 2 kinds of Vice-Consulates. There are full service Vice-Consulates such as Newark, NJ which can be thought of as a full-service branch office of the NY Consulate. Newark can perform vitually all services that a Consulate can. Then there is the second category which are Honorary ...
- 01 Apr 2007, 14:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NY Consulate Timeline
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10080
Re: NY Consulate Timeline
I just got my letter Friday from the NY Consulate confirming I am registered and that I can apply for a passport. :D Took 17 months 5 days exactly. I had what I believe is a simple application. I was a single application (no spouse, children, or siblings submitted at that time) using my mother as ...