Search found 4 matches

by SVitale724
01 Feb 2012, 11:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any Vitale names looking in :) I FOUND MORE INFO
Replies: 2
Views: 2765

Re: Any Vitale names looking in :) I FOUND MORE INFO

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm a Vitale whose line came from Rocca d'Evandro in Caserta. My Grandfather was Emanuele and he too came over to North America through Canada - it seems many of our Vitale ancestors came through there rather than Ellis Island. There are still many Vitale's in Montreal.

My family ...
by SVitale724
01 Feb 2012, 03:25
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Rocca d'Evandro - Vitale
Replies: 7
Views: 8092

Re: Rocca d'Evandro - Vitale

Hi Ray,

We may be related - my Grandfather Emanuele Vitale came from Rocca d' Evandro. So did my Grandmother's family - The Fuocos.

Emanuele's parents were named Augustino and Justine (nicknamed Elena). I do not know her maiden name. My Grandfather had a sister, Caroline and other siblings that ...
by SVitale724
01 Feb 2012, 03:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vitale/Fuoco/DelDuca
Replies: 2
Views: 2130

Vitale/Fuoco/DelDuca

Hello,

I am looking for any information on the following family surnames - Vitale, Fuoco and DelDuca.

My Grandfather Emanuele emigrated from Rocca d' Evandro (Province of Caserta - Region of Campania). He came to Canada from Italy and then onto Johnston, Rhode Island to board with my Grandmother ...
by SVitale724
01 Apr 2007, 15:16
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: DelDuca or Gaudelli
Replies: 9
Views: 11268

Re: DelDuca or Gaudelli

My Great Grandmother was Fiorendina Delduca. Her married name became Fuoco. She emigrated from Rocca De'Evandro about 1906 on the Sicilian Prince to Ellis Island. My family settled in Johnston, RI. Not sure if there's any relation.
Best Regards,
Sharon Vitale