Sorry but I don't have any letters or postcards they mailed to Italy.. and I don't have any other informations..
maybe this Judith Gallo was right! I know that Antonio Gallo was a brother of Giuditta and Regina was thr mother of Giuditta..
can you give me some other informations or images?
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Apr 2007, 12:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: help me please!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16718
- 05 Apr 2007, 19:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: help me please!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16718
Re: help me please!
Sorry but the only things I know is:
1. Gallo Giuditta was born in 01 may 1852;
2. Gallo Giuditta, Berto Antonio, Berto Giovanni and Berto Maria Teresa left Italy in 08 may 1898 or 1889;
3. In Italy they lived near Padova, exact name of the country is: Boara Pisani;
Sorry but I don't know what ...
1. Gallo Giuditta was born in 01 may 1852;
2. Gallo Giuditta, Berto Antonio, Berto Giovanni and Berto Maria Teresa left Italy in 08 may 1898 or 1889;
3. In Italy they lived near Padova, exact name of the country is: Boara Pisani;
Sorry but I don't know what ...
- 05 Apr 2007, 12:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: help me please!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16718
help me please!
Good morning, first excuse me for my very bad english!
I am an Italian boy, I live in Padova (near Venice), during this period I am searching for the history of my family; I know that one of my grandmothers: Giuditta Gallo, was emigrated in America in the 1898 or 1889 with the complete family ...
I am an Italian boy, I live in Padova (near Venice), during this period I am searching for the history of my family; I know that one of my grandmothers: Giuditta Gallo, was emigrated in America in the 1898 or 1889 with the complete family ...