My sister has surmised that the lotito family comes from:
Town: Tito
Province: Potenza
Region: Basilicata
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Apr 2007, 11:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help: Patierno, Lotito, Marinaccio, Viggiano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6765
- 10 Apr 2007, 11:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help: Patierno, Lotito, Marinaccio, Viggiano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6765
Re: Need Help: Patierno, Lotito, Marinaccio, Viggiano
I belong to Ancestry.com. This is what I come up with for Giuseppina:
Social Security Death Index Record
about Josephine Patierno
Name: Josephine Patierno
SSN: 044-01-4380
Last Residence: 06410 Cheshire, New Haven, Connecticut, United Stat es of America
Born: 18 Jan 1886
Died: Nov 1973
State (Year ...
Social Security Death Index Record
about Josephine Patierno
Name: Josephine Patierno
SSN: 044-01-4380
Last Residence: 06410 Cheshire, New Haven, Connecticut, United Stat es of America
Born: 18 Jan 1886
Died: Nov 1973
State (Year ...
- 09 Apr 2007, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help: Patierno, Lotito, Marinaccio, Viggiano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6765
Need Help: Patierno, Lotito, Marinaccio, Viggiano
Hi,
I'm looking for help trying to prove links and branch out. My great-grandfather was Nichola Patierno (1877-1960). His parents were Carlo Luigi Patierno, b 1850, and Mariangiola Marinaccio, b 1852. His wife was Giuseppina (Josephine) Lotito, (1886-1973). I don't know her father's first name, but ...
I'm looking for help trying to prove links and branch out. My great-grandfather was Nichola Patierno (1877-1960). His parents were Carlo Luigi Patierno, b 1850, and Mariangiola Marinaccio, b 1852. His wife was Giuseppina (Josephine) Lotito, (1886-1973). I don't know her father's first name, but ...