Hi Anna,
I sent you a private message. If you did not get it, respond here and I will re-send.
Jill
Search found 3 matches
- 26 Oct 2007, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pavoni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9319
- 15 Apr 2007, 17:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Last name changed "Cherry"
- Replies: 66
- Views: 76058
Re: Last name changed "Cherry"
I have family in Tivoli Italy whose surname is Cerasi-which means cherry.
Hope this helps!
Hope this helps!
- 15 Apr 2007, 16:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pavoni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9319
Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pavoni
Researching information on family members-
Paganelli's from Montefiascone and Nerola,
Ponzani's, Tittoni's and Tasti's I also believe are from Nerola.
My grandfather Caesar Paganelli was born in Nerola, Italy in November 1905 to Carlo Paganelli and Barbara Ponzani.
My Great grandfather Carlo ...
Paganelli's from Montefiascone and Nerola,
Ponzani's, Tittoni's and Tasti's I also believe are from Nerola.
My grandfather Caesar Paganelli was born in Nerola, Italy in November 1905 to Carlo Paganelli and Barbara Ponzani.
My Great grandfather Carlo ...