Search found 5 matches
- 10 Oct 2013, 04:25
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Enrico Beacquista Broccostella
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9563
Re: Enrico Beacquista Broccostella
I read with interest the posts re: Broccostella, as my father was born there in 1940 (moved to U.S. in 1958). In my family tree I have a line of Capobiancos beginning with Vincenza Capobianco born Feb. 22 1845 in Sora, daughter of Luigi Capobianco and Maria Rosa Grossi. She married Filipo Domenico ...
- 12 Jun 2009, 15:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63463
Re: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
Marco Polsinelli....anche io sono un Polsinelli. Da dove tu vieni? Sora?
- 18 Apr 2007, 12:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63463
Re: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
Hi Sheronb
I too hired a researcher in Sora to do my research. Her name is Ann Tatangelo and she did a great job for me. I met her in 2004 when I was in Sora. Is that who you used as well?
Mike
I too hired a researcher in Sora to do my research. Her name is Ann Tatangelo and she did a great job for me. I met her in 2004 when I was in Sora. Is that who you used as well?
Mike
- 18 Apr 2007, 00:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63463
Re: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
Wow...you've gone back pretty far. My grandfather Luigi Polsinelli married my grandmother Vincenza Gismondi. I have the Polsinelli name on both of their lines and the Tersigni name on both sides as well. Go figure! Also, I've been able to trace my Gismondi line back to Pescosolido. The oldest one is ...
- 17 Apr 2007, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63463
Re: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
Hi. I am interested in some of the same names that you are. My last name is Polsinelli. My grandmother's last name is Gismondi. Other names in my family tree are Parravano, Palombo, Tersigni, Capobianco and Mastroianni. Maybe there is a connection.
Mike Polsinelli
Mike Polsinelli