Search found 2 matches
- 01 Jun 2007, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Found Relatives
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8975
Re: Found Relatives
Great, thanks. You can't believe how excited I am! I guess they didn't think about the time difference and when they received my letter, they called immediately--2:30am Arizona time! Needless to say, I haven't been able to sleep since I was so excited.
- 01 Jun 2007, 18:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Found Relatives
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8975
Found Relatives
Hello,
In anticipation of my month long June trip to Italy, I wrote letters to whom I believed were my relatives there. The whole family, two brothers, their mother and their father called me just today. They were enthusiastic and even offered to let me stay with them for the whole month. Of course ...
In anticipation of my month long June trip to Italy, I wrote letters to whom I believed were my relatives there. The whole family, two brothers, their mother and their father called me just today. They were enthusiastic and even offered to let me stay with them for the whole month. Of course ...