Search found 21 matches
- 11 Sep 2008, 13:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding the Sirchio family in Perugia
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11758
Re: Finding the Sirchio family in Perugia
Thanks, Suanj. This two manifests have caused me great confusion, as has the 1900 census. This is the only one of the three (1900,1910 and 1920) which shows Alfonso's arrival date as 1881 - the others all show early 1890s. It may be that this was his second trip, and that he met his wife at that ...
- 13 Jun 2008, 18:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help for serching family-documents
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9034
Re: help for serching family-documents
Thanks Nuccia!
I received your email!
You are wonderful!
I received your email!
You are wonderful!
- 13 Jun 2008, 11:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help for serching family-documents
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9034
Re: help for serching family-documents
Thank you Nuccia!
you are great!!!!
I have written your name in my book on my family from Calabritto!
You are very generous!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are great!!!!
I have written your name in my book on my family from Calabritto!
You are very generous!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 11 Jun 2008, 22:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help for serching family-documents
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9034
Re: help for serching family-documents
Hello Nuccia!! You are great!!!
I hope you help me!! please!!!
:oops: I need this documents:
1. Indice dei matrimoni in Inghilterra e Galles: 1984-2000 (in inglese)
Nome: Frida Di Popolo
Coniuge: Melillo
Matrimonio: data - città , Kent
2. Indice dei matrimoni in Inghilterra e Galles: 1984 ...
I hope you help me!! please!!!
:oops: I need this documents:
1. Indice dei matrimoni in Inghilterra e Galles: 1984-2000 (in inglese)
Nome: Frida Di Popolo
Coniuge: Melillo
Matrimonio: data - città , Kent
2. Indice dei matrimoni in Inghilterra e Galles: 1984 ...
- 10 Jun 2008, 23:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help for serching family-documents
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9034
Re: help for serching family-documents
Ciao Fabio, è un onore e un piacere incontrarti sul forum...non lo dimenticherò mai che ho scoperto la passione nella genealogia solo grazie alla tua grandissima preparazione e cultura!
Ti sarò per sempre riconoscente per avermi ricostruito la mia intera genealogia in archivi!
Un saluto cordiale ...
Ti sarò per sempre riconoscente per avermi ricostruito la mia intera genealogia in archivi!
Un saluto cordiale ...
- 10 Jun 2008, 13:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help for serching family-documents
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9034
help for serching family-documents
Hello,
excuse me fo my bad English.
I need very important documents at the Ancestry webpage:
http://search.ancestry.it/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=allgs&srchb=r&sbo=1&gss=it&rank=1&gsfn=&gsln=di%20popolo
but I am not registrated and I'm not able to see and save these documents.
Is there anyone who can ...
excuse me fo my bad English.
I need very important documents at the Ancestry webpage:
http://search.ancestry.it/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=allgs&srchb=r&sbo=1&gss=it&rank=1&gsfn=&gsln=di%20popolo
but I am not registrated and I'm not able to see and save these documents.
Is there anyone who can ...
- 09 Nov 2007, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname DI POPOLO
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4968
Re: surname DI POPOLO
Thanks Elizabeth!
I have these names: they were all my relatives.
I want to know if there are Di Popolo want to contact me because I wrote a book on all Di Popolo from Calabritto in Italy (the Di Popolo are all from Calabritto)
Bye bye and thanks
I have these names: they were all my relatives.
I want to know if there are Di Popolo want to contact me because I wrote a book on all Di Popolo from Calabritto in Italy (the Di Popolo are all from Calabritto)
Bye bye and thanks
- 08 Nov 2007, 14:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname DI POPOLO
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4968
surname DI POPOLO
There is anyone with surname DI POPOLO?
I am Filippo Di Popolo and my family is from Calabritto (Avellino).
Please contatt me
I am Filippo Di Popolo and my family is from Calabritto (Avellino).
Please contatt me
- 02 Jun 2007, 19:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: H E L P
- Replies: 11
- Views: 27308
Re: H E L P
O mio Dio... grazie per la traduzione...
la prossima volta mi coviene non viaggiare così tanto in Internet!!!
Filippo
la prossima volta mi coviene non viaggiare così tanto in Internet!!!
Filippo
- 02 Jun 2007, 09:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: H E L P
- Replies: 11
- Views: 27308
Re: H E L P
HELP... Non conosco l'inglese!!
Aiutatemi a tradurre (o almeno a capire il significato) questo articolo!!!
Pleas Traslation that:
B.C. police take aim at OMG money
"Church is out," says Det Cst Kevin Torvik from the passenger seat of an idling, unmarked police truck.
Across the street, a few ...
Aiutatemi a tradurre (o almeno a capire il significato) questo articolo!!!
Pleas Traslation that:
B.C. police take aim at OMG money
"Church is out," says Det Cst Kevin Torvik from the passenger seat of an idling, unmarked police truck.
Across the street, a few ...
- 02 Jun 2007, 09:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: H E L P
- Replies: 11
- Views: 27308
Re: H E L P
Lo ho trovato su internet. Ma perchè mi chiedete dove l'ho trovato, qual'è il problema?
Potete dirmi cosa significa, o almeno chi è e cosa fa questo DiPopolo che viene nominato nell'articolo?
Se ci sono problemi, potete scrivermi fdipopolo@yahoo.it
Vi prego, aiutatemi, altrimenti non capirò mai ...
Potete dirmi cosa significa, o almeno chi è e cosa fa questo DiPopolo che viene nominato nell'articolo?
Se ci sono problemi, potete scrivermi fdipopolo@yahoo.it
Vi prego, aiutatemi, altrimenti non capirò mai ...
- 01 Jun 2007, 23:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: H E L P
- Replies: 11
- Views: 27308
H E L P
HELP... Non conosco l'inglese!!
Aiutatemi a tradurre (o almeno a capire il significato) questo articolo!!!
Pleas Traslation that:
B.C. police take aim at OMG money
"Church is out," says Det Cst Kevin Torvik from the passenger seat of an idling, unmarked police truck.
Across the street, a few ...
Aiutatemi a tradurre (o almeno a capire il significato) questo articolo!!!
Pleas Traslation that:
B.C. police take aim at OMG money
"Church is out," says Det Cst Kevin Torvik from the passenger seat of an idling, unmarked police truck.
Across the street, a few ...
- 28 May 2007, 12:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Popolo from Calabritto
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13838
- 11 May 2007, 23:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Popolo from Calabritto
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13838
Re: Di Popolo from Calabritto
Caro Nicole Depopolo, ho ricevuto la tua email e ti ho risposto. Ti ho mandato anche una fotografia del mio bisnonno Antonio Di Popolo di Calabritto. Spero che ti arrivi. Ciao, Filippo
- 09 May 2007, 23:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Popolo from Calabritto
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13838
Re: Di Popolo from Calabritto
Ciao Nicole, ti ho mandato un altra mail al tuo indirizzo ndepopolo@cox.net (è corretto?). Spero che almeno questa ti arrivi e spero di sentirti presto.
Un saluto da Filippo
Un saluto da Filippo