Search found 4 matches

by verofigo
14 Jun 2007, 00:36
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Chicago Consulate, Anyone?
Replies: 2
Views: 3736

Chicago Consulate, Anyone?

Well I am currently involved in the process of applying for dual citizenship. I at first thought I would have my mother apply but then I read that I can apply myself without going through her. The line is as such: great grandfather born in Italy and died before naturalizing; grandfather born in US ...
by verofigo
07 Jun 2007, 01:22
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Experience with American/Italian Dual Citizenship Process?
Replies: 8
Views: 14104

Re: Experience with American/Italian Dual Citizenship Proces

No No...I have their Italian documents, what I want to know is the process for obtaining the letter of "No Record" from the US Department of Immigrations and Naturalization. Like I said, I want to be as thorough as possible in the letter I send to them so as not to waste time and I am viewing ...
by verofigo
06 Jun 2007, 20:25
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Experience with American/Italian Dual Citizenship Process?
Replies: 8
Views: 14104

Re: Experience with American/Italian Dual Citizenship Proces

I would like to thank you for your reply and I am sorry that I took so long to say "Thanks!" I know there are a lot of people that have gone through this process and I do not want to whine or act as though I am not doing my homework, but lets face it....the reason so many people have questions is ...
by verofigo
04 May 2007, 01:51
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Experience with American/Italian Dual Citizenship Process?
Replies: 8
Views: 14104

Experience with American/Italian Dual Citizenship Process?

I have read so many instructions saying what documents are required and it feels like the more I dig into this the more confused I become. I was wondering if anyone has gone through or begun the process of obtaining dual Italian/American citizenship? This will be done through my great-grandfather ...