Search found 2 matches

by dcrawford35
04 May 2007, 22:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy
Replies: 0
Views: 2233

looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy

Please help. I go as far back as the parents of Donato Brienza born December 26, 1855. His parents are Rosa (Fanuele) Brienza and Pasquale Brienza. My great grandpa was Donato's son. We can only find so much information and I would like to know if I have any relatives still living in Italy.
Thanks
by dcrawford35
04 May 2007, 22:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy
Replies: 3
Views: 4678

looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy

Please help. I go as far back as the parents of Donato Brienza born December 26, 1855. His parents are Rosa (Fanuele) Brienza and Pasquale Brienza. My great grandpa was Donato's son. We can only find so much information and I would like to know if I have any relatives still living in Italy.
Thanks