Buongiorno Italian Friends,
My name is Edward Tarando, I live in Poland
PLS forgive me, I can't write Italian,
but most of you will understand me well.
Under following link:
http://www.gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera.html
You will find the only Italian location where Tarandos are living.
Here ...
Search found 2 matches
- 20 May 2007, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia TARANDO
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2578
- 20 May 2007, 17:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tarando famiglia de Campania
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3178
Tarando famiglia de Campania
Buongiorno Italian Friends,
My name is Edward Tarando, I live in Poland
PLS forgive me, I can't write Italian,
but most of you will understand me well.
Under following link:
http://www.gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera.html
You will find the only Italian location where Tarandos are living.
Here ...
My name is Edward Tarando, I live in Poland
PLS forgive me, I can't write Italian,
but most of you will understand me well.
Under following link:
http://www.gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera.html
You will find the only Italian location where Tarandos are living.
Here ...